|Phone:||M: (858) 245-8813||(858) 245-8813||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (858) 275-5450||(858) 275-5450||office|
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
930 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
This Is How I Will Maximize The Marketing Of Your Properties
Also, I will pay for all of this myself "I Am All In"
Thank you for this opportunity to present to you the Coldwell Banker Exclusive Property Marketing Program.
I hope this presentation shows you the huge and beneficial difference between Coldwell Banker and myself and all the other companies you may be interviewing.
As a company that has been marketing homes since 1906, we know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two.
We know people shop for homes in a wide variety of ways, that’s why Coldwell Banker and myself have created this Exclusive Marketing Plan to expose your home for all the different shopping styles and preferences used and available today from:
- Client Notifications
- Virtual Tours
- Print advertising
- Television shows
- Property brochures, digital and print
- People that drive by your home
- Notifying your neighbors
- Social media users, such as Facebook
- Notifying the realtor community
- Last but not least, we will be exposing your home to everyone that has an internet connection by syndicating your listing to all the major search engines like Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, List hub Global ,ColdwellBanker.com, which is the #1 Real estate company website on the internet and from there to over 900 other websites throughout Cyberspace! By using the best professional photography and writing a well scripted and proofed story about your home we will ensure your home stands out better than the rest! Let me share with you over the next 10 minutes how and why my Exclusive Property Marketing Program, utilizing a listing concierge, is better and different than any other program you will see from any other agent AND leaves no marketing stone unturned in pursuit of finding just the right buyer for your home as quick as possible and for the highest price possible in this market.
So far so good? Let’s get started!
- First, I start by hiring a professional real estate photographer. Why? Because all marketing starts with pictures. Unlike some other brokers who still use iPhones or agent taken pictures, I invest in a professional photographer to take a minimum of 36 hi-res photographs within 48 hours and have them the next day, as you will so we can proof them together.
- From there, we will build a single property website that is mobile friendly and can be easily shared via social media for those people that shop by specific websites!
- Next, my entire database of clients will receive notification that your home is for sale as well as other agent’s databases, should another agent choose to send it. We do this to be pro-active vs re-active.
- Also, some people like to shop from home and view the inside and outside of your home, so I will produce a virtual tour showcasing your home inside and out. Drone, Matterport floorplans and twilight pictures are also possible!
- And for those people that like to read print, we will feature your home in our exclusive company magazine called the View, which is distributed to almost 200,000 homes each month. You will receive a (1/4, ½, or full page) ad at my expense.
- If that’s not enough, I’m going to utilize the photography and put together a (20, 30 or 40 second) commercial on your home on our exclusive TV show on CW8 called “At Home in Southern California”, which airs every Sunday at 1 pm and the TV Video of your home will also reside on the Coldwell Banker YouTube channel indefinitely.
- Again, utilizing the professional photography and script writing, I’ll be creating a beautiful property brochure on thick, glossy stock – no more print outs or flyers from a copier, as you’ll often find produced by my competitors. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about if you have ever been to open houses! It’s horrible what some companies produce!
- Some people like to drive around and for those, I’ll have a DotSignal rider on the for-sale sign. No more paper flyers in a brochure box to get rained on, sun bleached or stolen. With a simple text and by using Satellite GPS technology, they will receive a beautiful mobile-ready flyer sent within seconds to their smartphone. Best of all, I’ll receive an immediate text alerting me that someone is out front of the house, so I can contact them to see if they want to look inside!
- Neighbors are another great source of buyers. To inform your neighborhood, I’ll be sending out a neighborhood announcement in a beautiful silver, hand-addressed and stamped invitation style envelope with a nice thick stock, glossy tri-fold brochure instead of the usual just listed post card that usually gets thrown out in the trash before they read it. No more junk mail looking announcements!
- Heard of Facebook? We will also be creating a social media post and pushing it out to a targeted demographic group for those that spend hours a day on social media they will be sure to find it.
- Agents, to some extent, control buyers and with 33,000 agents in San Diego and over 60-70% of agents not having a transaction recorded to the multiple listing service in over a year, it’s clear not all of them are logging into the database. For those, we will force them to be aware your home is on the market by sending them a beautiful digital brochure to their current, registered email address.
- And last but not least, your home, with our beautiful 36 photo spread and professional copywriting, will be syndicated to all major search sites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, ColdwerllBanker.com (the #1 real estate website on the Internet) and over 900 websites around the world. Anyone with an Internet connection will know your home is for sale!
Mr. and Mrs. Seller, do you have any questions? Mr. and Mrs. Seller, I have one for you, have you seen any other marketing plans that compare to what Coldwell Banker and myself have to offer?
"I had the pleasure of working with Cody on a transaction that could only be handled by a seasoned professional. His professionalism, knowledge and patience were the only way the deal(s) closed, and on time. I highly recommend Cody for the sophisticated buyer to the most demanding seller, Cody will always get the job done."
-Ed Woolery, Colleague